Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 3: Railay Beach

Day 3: This morning when we woke up we brushed our teeth and got ready for breakfast. While we were getting ready I asked Jade why did you bite me in the night? And she said that she was yawning and I put my arm in her mouth and she closed it and I started crying! 

So after we got ready we went to eat breakfast and when we went there Dad told us a joke and he said one time there was this man that wanted to buy a suit from bankok. so when he went to bankok he went to the tailor to collect his suit and one sleeve was longer than the other one and one leg was longer than the other one and one shoulder was more back than the other one. So then He had to bend the other sleeve to make it the same length and bend one leg to make it the same length and bring one shoulder back to make it the same length. So when he walked across the road all the people felt sorry for him but they said to him 'you have a nice suit!' 

So after that Dad wanted to get some cereal and he ate a bit and he only just realized that there was bugs in it!

So after breakfast we went to the cofee shop to drink some coffee but Jade and I drank milk. We went to chill there for a bit. While Dad was working for me to have a passport Mum, Jade and I went to take a new picture for my passport.

After that we went back to the hotel to get changed to get to the Railay beach. We had to take a boat there because there was no roads, we really enjoyed going on the boat but its just that I got sea sick. Before we lay on the beach we ate lunch and I felt much better. We spent 4 hours at Railay beach And when we got on the boat to get back I felt sick again and I did not want to walk home but Dad made me. I took some medicine and went back home to have a rest.

While I was having a nap Dad went to have a run and Mum was watching t.v and Jade was resting with me. When I got up we were doing some exercise while Dad was still having a run. Than when we were done we heard someone throwing stones on the window and when we checked it was Dad throwing stones while stretching,when he got up we asked him why did he throw stones at us and he said to see if we noticed.

When Dad got up and he showered, we went to dinner and we went shopping for a bit and went back home to watch t.v and go to bed. Luckily, Jade did not yawn and I put my arm in her mouth again!

No comments: